Wednesday, January 5, 2011

He Took IT Out!

Many people have been curious as to how much of this story is fact and how much is fiction.  So this one is for the record...this is the official story of me in a hotel hot tub with a Rock Star...

It was New Years Eve and I was in a suite at the Royalton Hotel in NYC.  A friend of a friend who was a record producer threw a crazy party...like something out of a movie where there were 5 or 6 silver trays displayed on a table with pills and each one had a card in front of it describing the drug, its effects and what not to mix it with...

After the ecstasy kicked in I found myself in a hot tub making out with a Rock Star...don't get too excited, the tub was empty and we were fully clothed.  He was getting aggressive and kept trying to force my hand in his pants... "Please, just touch it, just a little, please"  No. I had just met him!  "Come on!"  After several efforts to no avail "Do you mind if I touch myself?"  Go ahead...So he took it out and helped himself along...I got up and rejoined the party...You know you're cool when you're jerking off alone in a bathroom at a party on New Year's Eve!

Quite a difference from the on-stage version, but you'll have to come see the show to hear that one!